Monday, January 5, 2009

Me - 5/1/09


I'm going to try to do a weekly update on Me, I want to lose weight, get healthy and fit and generally be more happier.

Today is day one of the 12 wk weight loss challenge I've joined. Not taking into account pregnancy, today I'm the heaviest I've ever been. 2 yrs ago I lost 17kgs and was only 2 kgs from my goal weight. Today I'm 19.7kgs away from my goal weight.

During the challenge we have to pick ultimate goals and then weekly mini goals so here is mine:

Ultimate goals
* To be drinking enough water each day
* To be eating healthier whole foods
* To be not daily overeating
* To lose 12kgs (I'm hoping for a kilo a week)
* To be active daily with regular exercise

This weeks goals
* Start drinking water daily - at least a litre (right now I'm barely having a single glass)
* Lower my food intake
* Lose a kilo (hopefully)



I think I'm off to a good start, this is my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment